Communities Health Choice (Community) has served Harris and Jefferson counties (SA) with a diverse population (its launch 20 years ago. Community collaboration with the Harris Health System, which has a long history of meeting the needs of various people, provides established and culturally appropriate services.
HHSC approved the current Community Cultural Competency Plan for STAR and CHIP program members. Registration is required to receive additional benefits from the health plans available through Community Health Choice. Information about how to register is listed below.
Steps To Register At www.communityhealthchoice.org
- Please visit the Community Health Choice website (www.communityhealthchoice.org).
- The Community Health Choice home page appears. Choose “My Account” from there.
- You can register in either English or Spanish. Choose your language and begin the registration process.
- By clicking My Account, a community member account will open. Please select either Health Insurance Market Place or Medicaid from the two health insurance options on the Community Member Account page. (Note: If you want to register for Community Health Insurance Marketplace, click on “Health Insurance Marketplace” for registration, and If you want to register for Community Health Insurance Medicaid, Click on “Medicare/CHIP”).
- A registration page will open when you click “Create an online account.”
- The registration consists of three steps. Simply provide your membership number, your social security number’s last four digits, your last name, first name, date of birth, postal address, and zip code. Enter the captcha code below and click “Next” once you have entered your login data.
- Complete the remaining two steps and submit your application. Congratulations! Your registration has been successful.
Reset Your Username And Password
To reset your Health Insurance username or password, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit Community Health Choice website.
- Click “My Account.”
- Click on Any product (either Health Insurance Marketplace or Medicaid) on this page.
- After Clicking on Product, a member login option will appear on the page. Click on “Forgot your username or password?” in this option.
- To reset your password:
- If you forgot your password, click the Forgot password option in Step 1 and click Next.
- To continue, enter your username and click Next.
- Follow the remaining steps to reset your password.
6. To Reset Your Username,
- Click Forgot my username to reset your username. Enter the required credentials to reset your username and click Next.